Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Paradigm shift observed in career

Got Transfer to Guntur from hyderabad.on feb 2011... Initially i thought this transfer will help me in meeting my parents frequently but it is totally false... I repoeted at regional office at vijayawada and intial day i faced the problem of non-cooperation from the colleagues... the colleagues in vijayawada except my boss are very rude and they are very much anger on management trainees recruited first time in the company history. They thrown me in to the guntur market with slight introduction of one day... Started my journey from next day but i didnt found accomodation at guntur, what i should do... i didnt know any one there... initially i settled in my brother room at vijayawada... i asked my manager to place me at vijayawada... he refused and said that guntur market is the opportunity and u can learn more there. Initially its taken 1 month to get habituated to that atmosphere... The dealers are more commercial in guntur than personnel relationship. they are very much rude.... My boss told me to go in the early morning to collect the fake invoices of the substitutes... when i go to the bypass i found around 20 trucks there... if i ask them to give their invoice they see me top to bottom and shows the middle finger.... what i have to do at 10am my boss will ask the report of fake invoices... Got frustrated in the job but my hard work never failed and i hardly achieved my target by month end.... Slowly i got friends and i developed my network from tiffin centre boys to police officers in the town... Parashakthi cement sales officers helped me alot than my company colleagues.... I never for get them in my life they shown me the room and accomodated my self there.... Daily in the early morning 5am my phone starts ringing and i have to settle the driver's queries... Daily i should travel around 80km in average on bike...I should attend CMA(Cement Manufacturers Association) meet conducted at parashakthi office.... I enjoyed that meet very much and usually i keep my list of problems faced with substitutes in front of the forum... After 4 months i got effected to jaundice.... one day one of my friend forced me to go for blood test.. i went to the lab and got conformed the jaundice... i called my superior and said about the problem they refused to give leave for the two weeks... i asked for 1 week atlast after so many conversations i have made with them they allowed me to go on leave for a week... Then i went to home and came back with out cure and started my travels as usually.... After two days i noticed that the jaundice has been increased and again i called superior and said abut the problem this time i felt bad in asking leave but what should i do.... They given two weeks of leave to me... Iam very much thank full to the boses for understanding my condition... After taking two weeks of leave iam totally resisted my self to go and join with the company..... I went and submitted my resignation on behalf of my health conditions... They refused but accepted..... Later it has been taken two months of time to become free from jaundice... Later i started my journey by coming to hyd in searching of new job... I joined with one s/w company and shifted my career from marketing in manufacturing sector to software industry.......Thanks to god in showing the path......

No comments:

Post a Comment